Tom Lesnikowski Associate Director
During a career spanning in excess of 30 years, Tom has held senior roles in Banking and Finance, Credit Management, Corporate Restructuring and Turnaround Management.
Tom has managed lending transactions secured by bloodstock investment schemes, mining equipment, commercial & residential property and loan portfolios.
In addition to his career in banking and finance tom has successfully managed several complex Corporate Restructuring and Turnaround Assignments across Aviation, Horse Racing & Breeding, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Professional Services, Mining Accommodation, Mining Services and Retailing in both Australia and New Zealand as highlighted below.
- Managed the Voluntary Administration and preparation for sale of a remote mining accommodation supplier culminating in a successful sale of the business and associated assets with a distribution to the secured creditor exceeding $3m.
- Managed all aspects of the trading and eventual sale of a chain of retail butcher stores with historical turnover of $60m during a Voluntary Administration.
- Conducted an in depth financial and operational analysis which provided both short and long term business stabilisation plans for a ballast quarry and civil engineering group in central Queensland with turnover of $44m, employing assets of $50m.
- Devised and oversaw the implementation of a relocation strategy to consolidate the Australian operations of a European (Austria) based engineering and manufacturing group with operations in over 40 countries.
- Corporate re-organisation and management of the going concern sale of two softwood timber mills located in rural NSW with combined annual turnover exceeding $20 million and employing 120 staff.